Behavior Plan Facilitator
Lincoln County School District is accepting on-line applications for a Behavior Plan Facilitator at Oceanlake.
The primary purpose of this position is to facilitate intervention with students identified as needing development of self-regulation skills.
Essential job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Confers with teaching staff on progress of student(s).
- Makes recommendations regarding instructional or other needs of students.
- Participates in developing and implementing behavior management plan for individual students.
- Assists staff with record keeping, copying filing and grading papers.
- Monitors and assists students as needed.
- Report unusual behavior to teacher or principal.
- Values connections with children and demonstrates natural ability to do so
- Ability to stay calm and regulated, no matter what emotional state children are demonstrating
- Independent thinker - can use criteria to evaluate a situation and make adjustments as needed to meet the needs of the child
- Understanding of and willingness to continue to develop knowledge of Conscious Discipline philosophy and practices
- Highly collaborative and assertive communicator - able to work with classroom teachers and specialists to design and modify plans for individual children
- Organized - able to keep on schedule, maintain records, etc.
- Time Manager - be aware of time and manage appropriately
- Assist with Non-violent Crisis Intervention when required;
Qualified applicants will be asked for an interview and must provide a resume and at least 2 letters of recommendation. Upon selection, employees will be required to pay for the following: $12.50 fingerprinting fee and $59 ODE processing fee.
This is a 7.5 hour per school day position.
Starting Salary: $14.00-$16.24 per hour
Must meet NCLB requirement at time of hire.
Excellent benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance. Employer paid PERS
Closing Date: All classified positions are posted for 5 business days, but may be extended if not filled within the 5 day period.