The Clark-Wilkins School is seeking a classroom paraprofessional to provide full time support
services to students in our school. An ideal candidate will be able to provide acadsemic support, manage
student behaviors, collect accurate data, collaborate with colleagues, accept feedback,
communicate clearly in writing and in conversation, maintain confidentiality and professionalism,
and have a willingness to learn.
1. Have a belief that all individuals can learn and deserve every opportunity to be involved in
their community school.
2. Must be able to work with students one on one and in groups.
3. Must be able to collaborate with colleagues, listen to feedback, and make changes to your
approach to students/situations as directed.
4. High School Diploma required; College degree and/or paraprofessional certification preferred.
5. Experience working with children who have educational disabilites, i.e. specific learning disability, autism, emotion and behavioral disorders preferred.
6. Have excellent communication skills, be well-organized, reliable, independent, and willingness
to collaborative with students, parents, colleagues, and the community.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Amherst School District, Mont Vernon School District, Souhegan Cooperative School District
and SAU 39 does not discriminate in its education programs, activities or employment practices
on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy, language, sex, national origin, age, disability,
sexual orientation, genetics or veteran, marital or citizenship status. This policy is in accordance
with state and federal laws, including Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Equal Pay
Act, the Genetics Information Nondiscrimination Act, Title IX of the Education Amendments of
1972, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and RSA 354-A.
Anna Parrill, Principal
Clark-Wilkins Elementary School
80 Boston Post Road
Amherst, NH 03031