Job | Posted 2 months ago
As a Substitute, hours are not guaranteed; accepted applicants will be on call. Flexible scheduling available.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates and cares for a variety of equipment including vacuum cleaners, buffers, floor scrubbers, etc.
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops, strips and buffs floors.
- Dusts washes, waxes, polishes furniture and woodwork.
- Washes inside and outside windows, blinds, floors and walls.
- Empties and cleans inside and outside waste receptacles.
- Cleans restrooms, drinking fountains and all plumbing fixtures.
- Loads and unloads furniture, supplies, materials, etc.
- Help set up rooms for meetings.
- Removes snow from walkways as needed.
- Performs general maintenance work on buildings.
- Deals with students, parents, staff and others in a positive, encouraging manner.
- Acts ethically and confidentially in all aspects of employment.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to work swing shift hours.
Apply Online at www.emmettschools.org/jobs
Emmet Independent School District 221
400 S. Pine, Suite 1, Emmett, ID 83617
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $7,469
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 18.67
% IEP Students
State Average: 10%
State Average: 163