Elementary Music Specialist Educator - 0.5 FTE
Position Hours: 0.5 FTE/Part Time
Location: South Ridge School, Culver, MN
Enjoy a rewarding Instrumental/Classroom Music teaching career at our South Ridge School! This is a part time teaching opportunity located in beautiful Northern Minnesota. The position will enjoy a musical career instructing our elementary students grades.
This opportunity enjoys an upbeat team atmosphere, competitive compensation package, as well as professional development opportunities through our Q-Comp school district. Help make a difference in a student's educational experience through a rewarding career at St. Louis County Schools, ISD 2142!
Skills & Abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide a safe and respectful learning environment for students
- Maintain student confidentiality
- Knowledge, skill, and/or experience in the instruction of various band instruments is preferred
- Ability to develop age appropriate lesson plans, rewards, and delivery processes
- Must hold an active teaching license from PELSB or have capability to obtain a special permission.
- Must complete pre-employment background check.
- Teaching license in Classroom/Instrumental Music or related area is preferred.
St. Louis County Schools, ISD 2142 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.