Part-Time Aquatics Clerk (2020-2021 pool)
Building on a Dragon tradition of excellence, the Carroll Independent School District will foster a safe, caring, and creative learning environment that inspires students to realize their full potential as they positively impact the world around them.
This position will be committed to those actions that bring about an individualized and personalized education which challenges each student. This position will be the primary receptionist at the Aquatics Center disseminating information to the public about pool programs and scheduling and to be responsible for handling program fees.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Previous office experience, preferred
- Monitor access to the pool deck and grandstands at the Aquatic Center.
- Communicate with pool patrons, parents, and community members in a professional and courteous manner.
- Promote and support aquatics activities by being knowledgeable of current programs.
- Refer patron complaints to the Head Lifeguard, Head Swimming Coach, or other program manager.
- Report all vandalism, thefts and inappropriate conduct to the Aquatics Manager and/or designee.
- Keep abreast of innovative practices.
- Be adaptable and flexible in acceptance of changes in techniques and procedures.
- Maintain a professional level of confidentiality regarding all district matters.
- Uphold and adhere to safety rules.
- Support the goals and objectives of the district and follow district policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
*See attached job description for more information*