Lead Custodian (2020-2021 pool)
Building on a Dragon tradition of excellence, the Carroll Independent School District will foster a safe, caring, and creative learning environment that inspires students to realize their full potential as they positively impact the world around them.
This position will aid in creating a learning environment that inspires success and responsibility and requires effective interfacing with all Carroll ISD personnel and community members. This position will maintain a clean and healthy learning environment for the students and teachers of the district.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Follow the cleaning standards set forth by the Custodial Manager.
- Provide necessary labor to assure facility readiness for all extracurricular events.
- Vacuum, sweep, mop, dust and scrub to meet the standards set forth by the Custodial Manager.
- Assume responsibility for removing trash and debris from the facility into the proper disposal containers, including the outside perimeter of the facility.
- Assume responsibility for the security of the facility by following the locking and opening procedures set forth by the Custodial Manager.
- Lead other custodians in meeting the cleaning standards set forth by the Custodial Manager.
- Communicate with Custodial Supervisor regarding supplies and equipment needs for performing the custodial duties.
- Communicate with the Principal and his/her appointee regarding extracurricular events and special set-up arrangements.
- Assume other duties as assigned by the principal or his/her appointee.
- Other duties assigned by the Custodial Supervisor or Custodial Manager.
- Keep abreast of innovative practices.
- Be adaptable and flexible in acceptance of changes in techniques and procedures.
- Maintain a professional level of confidentiality regarding all district matters.
- Uphold and adhere to safety rules.
- Support the goals and objectives of the district and follow district policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
*See attached job description for more information*