Harding MS Wilson Tutor
Wilson Tutor Responsibilities:
• Providing one-on-one Wilson Reading System tutoring
• Writing monthly progress reports
• Maintaining and submitting record of work hours
• Work individually or in small groups on targeted IEP goals.
• License: • Wilson Reading System (Required)
• Level 1 or Level 2 Wilson Reading System certification
• Ability to conduct job responsibilities under fairly autonomous circumstances
• Up to 10 hours a week for 30 weeks
• 2020-21 School year
• Part-time, Contract
Applications will be considered complete when submitted online via applitrack with an updated resume and letter of interest.