Attendance Secretary - OHS 99%
Okemos High School
Attendance Secretary - 99%
$16.17 after 40 working days
39.5 Hrs Per Week
Perform all clerical and computer tasks necessary for the implementation of the attendance policy at Okemos High School.
Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Available
- Maintain all attendance files.
- Maintain the daily sign-out sheet and issue student parking lot passes.
- Record and maintain student attendance (retrieve and record parental phone calls; enter attendance into Powerschool).
- Contact parent/guardian of students acquiring unexcused absences with automated phone calls, via e-mail, and a personal telephone call.
- Inform parents of student tardies with an automated phone call.
- Inform students of possible consequences relating to their attendance
- Perform any other tasks necessary for the smooth functioning of the attendance office.
- Record attendance taken by substitute teachers
- Secure prescription medications and dispense them to students as specified by policy
- Administer minor first aid to students, contact parents, or paramedics when necessary.
- Quarterly teacher attendance reports to the assistant principal.
- Weekly run attendance audit report and distribute to teachers.
- Weekly reporting to Administrators.
- Weekly report to Ingham County Health Department.
- Maintain locker assignments. Issue lockers to new students, and dispense locker numbers to existing students.
Full Job Description Available Upon Request
Apply via Applitrak:
Cheri Meier at email@example.com
by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, August 28, 2020.