2020 - 2021 Substitute Teacher pool
Looking for either Certified Teaching candidates or Three Year Permit Substitutes for the 2020-2021 school year. Substitutes must be able to commit to working an average of at least 5 days per month to remain active in the system. The district uses Aesop for filling absences.
The district will allow Three Year Permit Substitutes as long as the following requirements are fulfilled:
1. Must have a 4-Year Degree (any subject matter)
2. Must apply for a 3-Year Substitute Permit. Must be willing to complete and provide proof of completion of a Substitute Teacher Training Program. Information regarding training can be found at http://dpi.wi.gov/tepdl/licensing/types/three-year-substitute
All supporting documents must be attached to the application.
Please remove application materials if you have secured permanent employment.
Regular and consistent attendance is a job requirement.
1. Paper copies of your materials will not be accepted by the Human Resources Department.
2. Be sure that the address listed on your application is your current address.
3. All application materials must be attached to your application.
4. Candidates applying for more than one position only need to attach one set of application materials into the WECAN system.
THE SUN PRAIRIE AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS BE ATTACHED TO YOUR WECAN APPLICATION:
2. Cover Letter
3. Copy of or link to DPI teaching license (If Applicable)
5. Three letters of recommendation
All application materials, including district questions, must be submitted prior to the deadline to be considered for this position.