Remote Substitute Teacher
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Required to Substitute:
- PA Standard Teaching Application
- Copy of Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate
- Two letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts (Undergraduate & Graduate)
- Clearances required to obtain employment:
- Criminal Background Check
- Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI Criminal History Record
- Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release (Act 168)
Prior to board approval, all candidates must provide a completed School Personnel Health Record (dated within 1 year of board approval), including TB test (dated within 3 months of board approval), to Human Resources.
How the Process Works:
- Upon receipt of the application by Human Resources, the substitute application is sent to a building principal.
- Principal then contacts applicant to schedule interview.
- Recommendation will be sent back to Human Resources.
- Application will then be processed: Act 168’s will be sent out and all required documents, certificates, training and School Personnel Health Record will be completed and collected.
- Substitute will then be submitted for board approval.
- Applicant will receive email notification after board approval with payroll forms to complete and return to Human Resources.
- Upon return of all forms the substitute will be activated in Aesop/Absence Management.
- A brief orientation of the Aesop/Absence Management System will be given to substitute by Human Resources.
East Penn School District
800 Pine Street, Emmaus, PA 18049
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $16,365
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 14.21
% IEP Students
State Average: 18%
State Average: 302