School Monitors District-Wide
Job | Posted 2 months ago
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with students, staff and others contacted in the course of work.
- Ability to report work orally or in writing to supervisor as required.
- Effective writing and verbal communication skills.
Physical and Mental Demands, Work Hazards
- Works in standard office and school building environments.
- Ability to work outdoors during outdoor student activities.
Note: Also see the Summary of Physical, Sensory and Environmental Requirements Needed to Perform Essential Functions for this position.
- Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of college level coursework or passing of examination as required by the No Child Left Behind Act.
- Prior experience working with special needs children desirable.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Hastings-on-Hudson Union Free School District
27 Farragut Avenue, Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $22,444
% ELL Students
State Average: 8%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 13.16
% IEP Students
State Average: 18%
State Average: 355