EL Bilingual Paraprofessional
Position: EL Bilingual Paraprofessional
Reports To: Principal
Director of Special Education
- Associates Degree (or higher) or 60 hours college credit with a state and paraprofessional educator endorsement (TASN).
- Demonstrated ability to work as a classroom assistant
- Work with individuals or groups of students under the direction of the teacher
- Assist with classroom preparation and classroom management.
- Participate in department meetings and professional development opportunities.
- Provide supervision at the discretion of the building principal/teacher.
- Act as an interpreter when needed and other duties specified by the Principal / Curriculum Director / Superintendent / Board of Education.
- Required: fluent Spanish