LPN - Hickory Ridge Elementary School (Brunswick)
Provides health services to individuals and groups as defined by the Ohio Board of Nursing LPN scope of practice that support the educational mission and goals of the school/district and the ESC. Promotes good health practices of the school community and meets local and state mandates regarding health issues by performing the following functions. Covers clinic. Gives routine medication. Gives emergency medication as needed and Diabetic care.
Hours per Week: 27.5 (5.5 hrs/day)
Days per Week: 5
Pay Rate: $15.00- 17.00/hour
- Holds LPN Licensure in good standing with the Ohio Board of Nursing.
- Possesses Ohio Educational Aide certificate.
- Is self-directed and able to learn required skills for the position.
- Displays the ability to physically manage students with disabilities.
- Displays congenial disposition and strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Has one or more years of pediatric-related experience (preferred).
- Has experience with personal computers.
- Holds a current CPR/AED certification.
- Completes documented evidence of a clear criminal record.
- Possesses a valid Ohio driver’s license.
Please contact Alecia Highsmith, Nursing Services, ESC of Medina County, 330-723-6393 x 104. Please email resume to Alecia Highsmith at firstname.lastname@example.org.