Track - Assistant Coach
Job | Posted 19 days ago
Track - Assistant Coaching Position
USD 445, Coffeyville is searching for an Assistant Track Coach at the high school. For additional information or questions, please contact Dr. Zach Johnson at email@example.com
- Reports all major concerns to the head coach.
- Assists the head coach with all responsibilities including practices, games, and off-season development.
- Documents and submits all major records and information as directed by the head coach.
- Assists the head coach in the development of each individual player and the program
- Assists in supervising athletes during practices, games, and other events
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Has a thorough knowledge of all the athletic policies approved by the Board of Education and is responsible for their implementation by the entire staff of the sports program.
- Has knowledge of existing system, state and league regulations; implements same consistently and interprets them for staff.
- Understands the proper administrative line of command and refers all requests or grievances through proper channels. Is aware of all public/staff/departmental meetings that require attendance.
- Follows established procedures set by the school board and KSHSAA
- Coordinate and help supervise the program and team under the head coach’s supervision.
- Promote an appreciation of physical fitness, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
- Support and promote the training program by the head coach
- Communicate effectively with all members of the school district and community.
- Work effectively with booster clubs and other community organizations.
- React to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.
- Support the philosophy and vision of U.S.D. 445.
- Complete necessary trainings according to KSHSAA regulations.
- Experience coaching Track or experience as a Track player on a team.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must pass a TB Skin Test and basic physical
- Valid driver’s license to transport students to and from events
Coffeyville Unified School District No. 445 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, handicap, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment, in its programs or activities.
Coffeyville Unified SD 445
1100 W. Eghth, Coffeyville, KS 67337
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $12,231
% ELL Students
State Average: 11%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.39
% IEP Students
State Average: 14%
State Average: 231