Instructional Technology Coach Grades 3-5 LOA 2020-21SY
Full-time Instructional Technology Coach needed to fill leave of absence for the 2020-21SY
Works directly with teachers to integrate technology in the classroom, trains teachers to use technology effectively, and assists with curriculum development.
- Illinois Professional Educator license required
- Endorsement in Elementary Education K-9 required
- Endorsement as Technology Specialist preferred
- Experience in educational or instructional technology preferred
- Experience in coaching colleagues preferred
- Works directly with teachers to integrate technology in the classroom, trains teachers to use technology effectively, and assists with curriculum development.
- Prepares documentation as it relates to the use of instructional technology.
- Coordinates with non-certificated technology support personnel to enable necessary infrastructure, hardware, and software to be in place for completion of projects.
- Collaborates with building technology curriculum committee and principal in assessing professional development needs.
- Collaborates with building curriculum committees in development of curricula.
- Attends grade-level team meetings.
- Assists teachers in learning and using content management systems and collaboration/communication systems.
- Trains staff (certificated and classified) on use of District software.
- Maintains files, documents, and logs relating to instructional technology projects and other duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
On line applications will be reviewed by administration and potential candidates will be notified for interviews.