Health Aide Mogadore Schools
Cover the clinic. Give routine medication. Emergency medication as needed. Diabetic Care.
Provide health services that support the educational mission and goals of the school/district and the ESC. These services will strengthen and facilitate the educational process by modifying or removing health-related barriers to learning. Promote good health practices of the school community, and meet local and state mandates regarding health issues .
Position is for Mogadore Local School District
2 days per week 15 hours/week $10.00-$12.00 / hour
- Possesses appropriate State of Ohio certification/license (State Tested Nurses Assistant License preferred).
- Possesses Ohio Educational Aide certificate.
- Is self-directed and able to learn required skills for the position.
- Displays the ability to physically manage students with disabilities.
- Displays congenial disposition and strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Has one or more years of pediatric-related experience (preferred).
- Has experience with personal computers.
- Possesses a high school diploma or equivalent
- Holds a current CPR/AED certification.
- Completes documented evidence of a clear criminal record.
- Possesses a valid Ohio driver’s license.