Food Service Workers 2020-2021
FOOD SERVICE WORKERS - WEST FARGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Great hours and a great place to work!
POSITION: Food Service Workers - West Fargo Public Schools is seeking applicants to fill multiple food service positions at various locations throughout the district.
TERM: 182 day positions aligned with the West Fargo Public Schools calendar. A variety of positions are available. Most positions are part-time, 3-4 hours per day.
SUMMARY: Assists in the preparation and service of meals to students according to established methods and procedures, while following high standards of sanitation and food safety.
- Assist in preparing and serving meals to students and staff
- Perform cleaning tasks including dishwashing, sweeping and mopping floors
- Maintain high standards of food safety and sanitation
- Give strict attention to product quality, portion control and minimization of waste
- Clean work area using proper sanitation procedures and supplies
- Assist in maintaining accurate records of daily food preparation
- Perform cashiering duties, including use of computer as needed
- Display a positive and friendly attitude toward students and staff
- Work in a team environment
- Focus on the needs of the individuals being served
- Assist other food service employees in heavy lifting when needed
- Attend training and/or workshops as directed
- Adhere to assigned work schedule and maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- Reliable and dependable attendance
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Prior experience with large quantity food preparation preferred
SALARY: 2020-21 Classified Support Staff Salary Schedule
$13.51/hour plus paid holidays and paid leave!
DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: https://www.applitrack.com/westfargo/onlineapp/
The West Fargo Public School District is an equal opportunity employer who fully and actively supports equal access for all people regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, marital status or participation in lawful activities in all educational programs and employment practices. We are committed to maintaining a learning and working environment free from discrimination and harassment. External applicants are eligible for ND Veteran’s Preference: North Dakota veterans claiming preference must submit all proof of eligibility by the closing date. Proof of eligibility includes a form DD214, and if claiming disabled veteran's status, a current letter of disability.