Substitute Nurses 2020-2021
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Substitute Nurses needed for 2019-2020 school year. $100 per day Must be a licensed RN
Previous experience with pediatric, adolescent or urgent/emergency care preferred.
Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Care for emergencies, renders first-aid and, if necessary, makes arrangements for further treatment.
- Contact parents to advise them of child's illness, if required; notifies school office concerning children released from school because of illness. Under the direction of the Principal will inquire into unexplained pupil absences.
- Check the immunization records of all students to insure compliance with R.S.A. 200:38; notifies parents of deficiencies and informs Principal of non-compliance.
- Insure compliance with all relevant statutes, regulations and policies including those pertaining to the administration of prescribed medication.
- Maintain health, medication, clinic and examination records and files; keeps daily log of activities; maintains supply inventory in compliance with district and state nursing regulations, policies and procedures.
- Assist and advise LPNs, LNAs and teachers assigned to special need students or classrooms.
This notice should not be construed to imply that this is the exclusive list of job functions associated with this position.
Applicants should apply on our website at www.nashua.edu.
The Nashua Board of Education reaffirms its position of compliance with applicable State and Federal laws of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color,national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information and age in admission to, access to, treatment in or employment in the services, programs and activities of the Nashua school District.
Nashua, NH School District (SAU No. 42)
141 Ledge Street, Nashua, NH 03060
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $16,146
% ELL Students
State Average: 2%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.35
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 104