Early Learning Teacher - ECEAP Part-Day Teacher (AM)
Job | Posted a month ago
|Hours Per Day||6.0 hours|
|Days Per Week||Monday - Friday|
|Work Calendar||183 Days + 11 Paid Holidays *RSD Work Calendars*|
|Pay Level||Early Learning Teacher *Current Salary Schedule*|
To be eligible for employment, candidates must upload to their application evidence of completion of job requirements below:
- Education and Experience Preferred:
- BA or MA in early childhood education field, plus one year experience in an early childhood setting; OR
- AA in Early Childhood Education, plus two years experience in an early childhood setting.
- AA/BA/MA in related field plus 18 college credits in child development and/or ECE, plus 2 years’ experience in an early childhood setting; OR
- AA/BA/MA in a non-related field plus 25 college credits in child development and/or ECE, plus 2 years experience in an early childhood setting.
See attached job description and additional information.
Renton School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The employees listed have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination.
Renton School District 403
1800 Index Avenue Northeast, Renton, WA 98056
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $11,896
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 18.76
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 284