Before and After School Full Time Site Director
Manage children in a recreational after school program.
Student attendance days - 6:30AM - 9:00 AM & 2:00PM - 6:30PM M-F
Non student attendance days - 8 hours/day
Pay: Based on education and experience
- Manage staff during day to day operations
- Initial point of contact for parents and students
- Acts as a liaison between the Program Director and staff, children and parents
- Plan, supervise, and implement the program activities at the site.
- Manage curriculum planning for the site
- Make ongoing systematic observations of the children
- Help maintain a safe and friendly environment for children.
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, school and district leaders.
- Enjoy being around children.
- Must possess a positive, friendly attitude to parents and students.
- Must be in good condition to keep up with highly energetic children.
Position carries full benefits
Apply on-line only
Administrators review applications on a regular basis and will contract potential candidates for interviews