School Bus Paraprofessional
SCHOOL BUS PARAPROFESSIONAL
The West Fargo Public School’s Transportation Department is seeking a school bus paraprofessional. For questions regarding this position, please call 701-356-2120.
POSITION: School Bus Paraprofessional - West Fargo Transportation Center
TERM: Typically 7:00 am - 3:30 pm on school days - expected to begin August 27, 2020
SUMMARY: Assists in the transportation of students to and from school by maintaining order and safety of children on the bus and helping students on and off the bus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Assists students with boarding and exiting the bus, as needed
- Ensures safety by making sure restraints are attached when appropriate
- Assists driver in maintaining order and safety while on the bus
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to build positive relationships with students
- Experience working with school-aged students a plus!
$14.53/hour plus excellent benefits and paid leave time
DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: https://www.applitrack.com/westfargo/onlineapp/
The West Fargo Public School District is committed to maintaining a learning and working environment free from discrimination and harassment in all employment and educational programs, activities, and facilities. The District prohibits discrimination and harassment based on an individual’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, or other status protected by law.