Day Housekeepers 12
Job | Posted 2 months ago
As a housekeeper, one will possess the ability and willingness to:
- Work hours as determined by the Director of Facilities, the Custodial Coordinator and/or the head custodian at the building in which they are assigned.
- Move furniture including, but not limited to, teacher desks, student desks, tables, chairs, shelving, bookshelves, carpets, computers, printers and carts up to 35 lbs.
- Move deliveries including, but not limited to, equipment and supply purchases up to 35 lbs.
- Complete all four assigned tasks in a floor stripping crew, including buffing, scraping, vacuuming and rinsing.
- Vacuum all carpets, carpeted areas and rugs.
- Wet mop and floor machine all floor tiled areas.
- Wax all floor tiled areas.
- Dusting of furniture including, but not limited to, teacher desks, student desks, tables, countertops, chairs, shelving, bookshelves, carpets, computers, printers and carts.
- Spray cleaning and washing of whiteboards, blackboards, sinks, toilets and other miscellaneous surfaces.
- Priming and painting of various surfaces and materials.
- Grounds keeping work including, but not limited to, grass mowing, weed whacking, leaf blowing, raking, mulching, flower planting and watering.
- Preparation of athletic fields including, but not limited to, the lining and painting of soccer fields, football fields, baseball fields, softball fields and track and field fields.
Hourly rate: $13.92, no benefits. Must be 18 years old to apply.
Windsor Locks Public Schools does not unlawfully discriminate in employment and licensing against qualified persons with a prior criminal conviction. Windsor Locks Public Schools is committed to a policy of equal opportunity/affirmative action for all qualified persons and equal access to Boy Scouts of America and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding Windsor Locks Public Schools nondiscrimination policies and practices should be directed to: Sheri Lee, Director of Human Resources, 58 South Elm Street, Windsor Locks, CT 06096, 860-292-5705.
Windsor Locks Public Schools
58 South Elm Street, Windsor Locks, CT 06096
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $20,481
% ELL Students
State Average: 7%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.29
% IEP Students
State Average: 14%
State Average: 479