2nd Shift Custodian
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Reports To: Principal & Head Custodian
Compensation: Based on Classified Employee Pay Model
Work Calendar: 260 days
Standard Hours: 40 Hours/Week 2:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
PERF: CPCSC is a Non-PERF District
- Maintain a safe and clean environment within the facility and school grounds.
- Preventative maintenance as assigned.
- Maintenance and general care of all equipment and facilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Principal and/or Head Custodian.
- The preferred candidate will have a high school diploma and or equivalency.
- The preferred candidate will have experience in maintenance and/or custodial work.
- The preferred candidate will have the skills to work collaboratively and cooperatively with all stakeholders.
AAP/ EEO/ DIVERSITY STATEMENT
Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation believes in equal employment opportunity for all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The policy extends to recruiting and hiring, working conditions, training programs, promotions, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
As an equal opportunity employer, CPCSC actively supports and seeks to implement all federal and state legislation and rules pertaining to the employment process. CPCSC expects and requires its employees to comply with this policy in every respect.
People with disabilities, people of color, indigenous people, Hispanic/Latinx, and LBGTQ, regardless of age are encouraged to apply. We are committed to developing a diverse and talented team. If you are excited about this role, but are you unsure whether you meet 100% of the requirements, we encourage you to inquire and/or apply online.
Clark-Pleasant Community School
120 Front Street, Whiteland, IN 46184
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $11,520
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 18.15
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 351