21st Century Attendance Data Specialist
21st Century Attendance and Data Specialist
Salary Grade/Level/Family/Range: Classified $15.96 per hour plus benefits
Reports to: Director of Instruction and English Language Development
Contract Length/ Days: (2020-2021/204 Days)
Date Posted: August 13, 2020
Deadline for application: Until-Filled (Applicant screening will begin no later than 08/19/2019. Applications are still accepted until the position is filled; however, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible)
High School Diploma/GED
Experience in responsible secretarial/office work utilizing computer systems
Any other combination of related education, experience and training.
Performs a variety of secretarial duties for an academic department of duties that include maintaining accurate records, communicating, etc.
- Assists in gathering data and prepares reports including state and federal government reports.
- Develops reporting forms and procedures
- May train new personnel
- Collects, inputs and monitors student attendance
- Composes routine correspondence by typing reports, letters, emails, tabulations and other materials from copies, rough drafts and emails
- Communicates as needed with 21st Century Site Facilitators, Principals, Community Specialist and Grant Coordinator
- Maintains an inventory of supporting school surveys
- Imports and formats databases (Excel documents) and creates tables and charts for mid and end-of-year achievement reporting and on an as-needed basis for all supporting schools.
- Participates in regular and special planning efforts of the department
- May assist in special projects with members of one or more departments in areas such as cross training, data gathering, major document production, problem solving, planning, etc.
- Ensures District 6 is grant complaint in all aspects of the attendance performance measure
- Enters attendance in the EZR program daily
- Creates activities for 21st Century Schools
- Enrollment and registration of staff, students and parents/adults in their chosen activities
- Daily review of attendance with 21st Century Site Facilitators
- Attend required trainings/meetings from CDE
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Work Environment/ Physical Demands
Ability to sit for long periods of time, numerous distractions, visual, auditory and ambulatory acuity important
Occasional lifting of up to 30 pounds
Greeley-Evans School District 6 shall not discriminate in its employment or hiring practices on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, gender identity, marital status or disability. The District shall identify, solicit, and consider applicants for employment from a broad spectrum of qualified individuals who will contribute to that effort. The Superintendent is committed to cultural diversity among district personnel as a means of enriching educational experience. The District shall identify, solicit, and consider applicants for employment from a broad spectrum of qualified individuals who will contribute to that effort.
Apply online www.greeleyschools.org
Knowledge, Skills, and Mental Ability
Ability to perform routine secretarial tasks without direction from supervisor. Knowledge of basic and routine office management principles and practices. Ability to maintain effective working relationships with staff and community. Proficient in Google Suite, Windows, Microsoft Office, Outlook. Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Word, or Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint as well as other job-appropriate software applications. E-mail, Infinite Visions. Knowledge of project management principles, practices, policies and procedures. Flexibility and excellent public relations skills are of utmost importance. Proficient in the operation of word processing and other office equipment. Proficient in business English, spelling, and office procedures. Ability to perform work with a high degree of accuracy. Ability to maintain confidentiality. Ability to be flexible and handle multiple tasks and interruptions. Ability to create, compose and edit basic, routine and complex written materials. Ability to apply organizational structure, workflow and operating procedures. Ability to perform all functions of the position. Enjoys working with children, parents, and the public.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Regular attendance is required for this position.