Job | Posted 4 days ago
This is a part-time playground/lunch room paraprofessional working 2 hours per day at Pine Bend Elementary School. This position is available 2020-2021 school year.
- A high school diploma or GED
- Ability to work with students in a firm but positive manner
- Ability to intervene in student conflicts
- Ability to problem solve in a quick, decisive manner
- Ability to interact appropriately with adults.
- Ability to be punctual in reporting to work and for assigned duties
The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following fundamental duties:
- Supervise and maintain student behavior during recess.
- Manage and resolve student conflict during recess or lunch and report issues to the teacher/principal when appropriate to do so.
- Maintain and follow an established lunch and/or recess schedule.
- Maintain a safe environment for all students.
- Make sure that all district equipment is properly stored.
- Wipe tables and benches in the cafeteria.
- All other duties as assigned by the principal
Pay and Benefits:
The rate of pay for this position is $15.00/hour. No other benefits are available to this part-time position.
Inver Grove Heights Community Schools is an equal opportunity employer and supports an inclusive workplace environment.
Inver Grove Heights Community Schools
9875 Inver Grove Trail, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,408
% ELL Students
State Average: 8%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.44
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 200