SPECIAL EDUCATION PARAPROFESSIONAL 6.5 HOURS PER DAY
Job | Posted a month ago
BOLD School is looking for an Elementary Special Education Paraprofessional for 6.5 hours per school day for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Work directly with students in classrooms and in small settings to provide academic support to students.
- Take direction from and work with teachers to support classroom activities for the whole class or for particular students.
- Review and implement accommodations for specific students as outlined in the student's IEP.
- Complete written work as directed by supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent ability to build rapport and positive working relationships with students and teachers
- Patience and calmness with students of all abilities and personalities
- Competent technology and writing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree, or otherwise meets requirements of a "highly qualified paraprofessional."
Brett Benson, Elememtary Principal
320-523-1031 x 4102
BOLD ISD # 2354
701 South 9th Street, Olivia, MN 56277
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,408
% ELL Students
State Average: 8%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.44
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 200