**This position is an on-call substitute position with no set hours**
Summary: The receptionist is responsible to provide a welcoming and organized environment to students, parents, staff, visitors and others who enter the building. Provides support to building Administrative Assistant as required.
Duteies may include, but are not limited to:
1. Answers incoming phone calls and directs as appropriate. Greets all visitors, staff and students and assists them with concerns or problems.
2. Verify attendance by contacting staff and/or parents and enters in Skyward. Types and mails memos/letters as needed.
3. Process student notes as required for absences, transportation changes or early out dismissals.
4. Sort and distribute all interoffice and outgoing mail. Check in supplies from deliveries. Enter requisitions as requested.
5. Assist with building specific tasks as required or assigned based on need.
Qualifications:This is a fast paced position that requires effective and proactive communication and organization skills. Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with supervisors, co-workers, other District staff, students, and members of the public in an appropriate and professional is imperative for success.
Must also be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritize responsibilities in order of importance while maintaining organization and composure.
Basic computer operations, including knowledge of the Microsoft Software program package are also required.
Varies, depending on need
Please apply at: https://www.sartell.k12.mn.us/employment.
Apply Online. Paper application will not be accepted.