Educational Interpreter, assigned to Stow Munroe Falls City Schools
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Term: 2020-21 School Year, Full-time
Qualifications and Possible Job Duties Include:
- A minimum of an associate degree required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Completion of an interpreter preparation program.
- Two or more years of experience interpreting in an educational setting desired.
- Successful completion of all pre-employment screenings.
- Alternatives to the above as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Provide one-on-one interpreter services within a school setting.
- Participate in educational team meetings, including the development and review of progress on the individualized education program (IEP).
- Assists with the development of communication goals and provides strategies to achieve goals.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Salary: Salary schedule placement commensurate with experience and training.
Deadline for Applications: Until filled
Summit Educational Service Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FMLA regulations require all employers to post the updated FMLA notice