Job | Posted 3 months ago
- Certification of Clinical Competence from the American Speech, Language and Hearing
- Knowledge of special education laws, rules, and regulations.
- Knowledge of speech/language development and pathology necessary to identify communication disorders and to develop appropriate programs and services for speech and language impaired students.
- Self-directedness and initiative when given a variety of responsibilities and assigned tasks.
- Ability to make decisions and problem solve within a team of service providers.
- Regular and reliable attendance is expected.
Saugatuck Public School
201 Randolph St., Douglas, MI 40406
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $12,292
% ELL Students
State Average: 6%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 18.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 199