Educational Technology Support Technician
The Educational Technology Support Technician is a full-time position with the primary responsibility of serving the day-to-day maintenance and repair needs of the District's technology platforms in 4 schools and a district office. This includes Apple computers, iPads, Printers, and multimedia peripherals such as Polyvision Eno Interactive Whiteboards, Front Row classroom sound systems, Epson Video Projectors, and accessories such as document cameras, software, VOIP telephones, and Apple TV's.
1. A college degree or Associate degree and 3 years related work experience, or equivalent certifications non-degree training and 4 years related work experience. Experience in a school district environment preferred.
2. Effective and professional experience in technology support, with a significant knowledge and particular expertise in Apple/Mac OS 10.6 and higher and iOS operating systems.
3. Strong trouble-shooting and problem solving skills and the ability to stay calm in stressful situations especially when dealing with demanding users and/or upper management. This includes the ability to work with people who have a wide variety of skill levels in technology.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills including good business etiquette using electronic mail and phone skills and responding in a professional and timely manner.
5. Experience with Polyvision Eno Boards, Front Row Classroom Sound Systems, and Epson Video Projectors a plus.
6. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
Supervisor of Technology
Terms of Employment:
52-Week Hourly Position (12 Months) Salary: Hourly Starting Rate - $12.00 - $15.00