Lunch Cashier Districtwide (Food Services)
Location: - Districtwide (Food Services)
Part-time position (Less than 15 hours per week)
Are you interested in earning extra income but don't want to work full time?
Would you like something to do while the kids are in school?
This is the ideal job for you!
Position Summary: This position is responsible for receiving school lunch money from students and parents/guardians (accounts receivable), posting it to student accounts, preparing deposits, and acting as cashier during lunch hour. This individual also provides lunchroom supervision to students in the lunch line or lunchoom area, and prepares and submits student lunch reports to supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Alaska driver's license.
- Able to interact with, and assist, school-age children in a positive manner.
- Previous experience working with a school lunch program is beneficial.
- Cash handling experience is helpful.
Compensation: This is a 9-month part-time position working less than 15 hours a week with a pay rate $11.80 per hour. This is a non-benefitted position.
Selected hire will be fingerprinted at applicant's expense and fingerprints forwarded to the Alaska State Troopers and the FBI for a criminal background check.