The vacancies listed below are posted in compliance with the negotiated agreement between the Xenia Education Support Professionals and the Xenia Community Schools Board of Education.
Employment Status: Part-Time - 3 hours daily - Monday - Friday
- (6) - PRESCHOOL PM ASSISTANTS (12:30 - 3:30)
- (1) - PRESCHOOL PM (1-on-1) ASSISTANT (12:30-3:30)
Benefits include: Life Insurance only
Hourly Rate: $14.94- $17.43
General Description: Work collaboratively with the professional staff in providing early childhood special education services in a center based program
- High School Diploma or equivalent/18 years of age or older and must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must obtain or have an Educational Aide Permit through the Ohio Department of Education
- 48 semester hours/72 quarter hours or more of college credits or pass a Paraprofessional Test
- Must meet the legal requirements relative to a criminal background check
Salary is in line with the respective salary schedule.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER