Temp Elementary Teacher
Job | Posted 3 months ago
- Deliver appropriate instruction in grade level.
- Develop effective instructional strategies and assessments that focus on state standards.
- There must be a commitment to professional growth.
- The candidate must be an instrumental part of the instructional team.
- Other responsibilities will be reviewed during the interview process
Based on Master Contract.
- The preferred candidate will have multiple teaching areas on their valid license.
- The preferred candidate will have experience working with elementary school aged children.
- The preferred candidate will have the ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively.
AAP/ EEO/ DIVERSITY STATEMENT
Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation believes in equal employment opportunity for all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The policy extends to recruiting and hiring, working conditions, training programs, promotions, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
As an equal opportunity employer, CPCSC actively supports and seeks to implement all federal and state legislation and rules pertaining to the employment process. CPCSC expects and requires its employees to comply with this policy in every respect.
People with disabilities, people of color, indigenous people, Hispanic/Latinx, and LBGTQ, regardless of age are encouraged to apply. We are committed to developing a diverse and talented team. If you are excited about this role, but are you unsure whether you meet 100% of the requirements, we encourage you to inquire and/or apply online.
Clark-Pleasant Community School
120 Front Street, Whiteland, IN 46184
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $11,520
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 18.15
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 351