Part Time Kitchen Worker
Job | Posted 10 days ago
- Receiving, storage, preparation and serving of food according to specifications of supervising agents.
- Maintains sanitary and health standards in the following:
- a. Food Handling
- b. Cleaning of all areas
- c. Cleaning and care of all equipment
- Maintains approved business records and procedures and has experience in operating a cash register as required by superior officers, or willing to learn.
- Maintains good public relations with associates, faculty, students and community.
- Assists in any duties as assigned.
Schedule to be determined
2 hours per day
High School Diploma or equivalent
Please Apply On-line: http://applitrack.com/coventry/onlineapp
Coventry School District
227 Cross Street, Coventry, CT 06238
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $20,481
% ELL Students
State Average: 7%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.29
% IEP Students
State Average: 14%
State Average: 479