Intervention Specialist Long Term Substitute - Medina County Career Center
Solid foundational knowledge with special education law and
requirements. Proficient in writing and implementation of IEP’s. Ability to handle sensitive
situations. Ability to multi-task/handle multiple complex situations at once. Independent self-
starter. Good time management skills and ability to meet multiple deadlines at once. Assist teachers
to ensure appropriate service delivery and accommodations. Provide instructional coaching to help
teachers meet diverse needs in career technical and academic settings.
7 hours/day 5 days/week $100.00/day
Duration: 8 weeks
Start Date: 8/17/2020
- Valid Ohio Teaching License - Intervention Specialist Endorsement.
- Possess or ability to obtain Trasition-to-Work Endorsement
- Has classroom experience with handicapped students.
- Completes documented evidence of a clear criminal record.
- Acquires alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent and/or Board of Education may find appropriate.Possesses a valid Ohio driver’s license.
1st Interview with Principal, Assistant Principal/Supervisor of program and Jacinda Yonker
If applicable, final interview with Superintendent and others deemed necessary
Please contact the Annette Wissel at the MCCC at 330.725.8461 ext. 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.