Teacher of the Deaf/Teacher of the Visually Impaired Long-Term Substitute
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Mount Laurel Township Schools seek a Long-Term Substitute Teacher for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing and Visually Impaired at the elementary level.
This position will begin on September 1, 2020 through December 4, 2020.
- New Jersey Certification in Special Education
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired
- Teacher of the Deaf and Hearing Impaired
- Knowledge of Braille and Total Communication
- Must be New Jersey Certified and a New Jersey Resident
Salary as per the MLEA agreement.
Mount Laurel, NJ School District
330 Mount Laurel Road, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $19,422
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 345