Food Services Production Floor Sub (5:30-2:00)
Food Production Floor/Sub
Our focus as Olathe Food Service is to provide nourishing meals to all students and customers within the District. Our goal is to prepare and serve these meals in a professional and friendly atmosphere. Our primary responsibility is to perform duties necessary for preparation, customer service, and subsequent cleanup in a fast-paced environment.
8 Hours per day: Monday - Friday, 5:30am - 2:00pm.
Starting Pay: $12.25 per hour
*May report to different buildings within district – Must have transportation.
Experience Job related experience desired.
Education High School diploma or equivalent.
Clearances Criminal Justice Fingerprint/Background Clearance.
FLSA Status Approval Date Salary Grade Non Exempt
- Required to lift at least 35 lbs.
- Arranges food and beverage items and sets up appropriate equipment for serving assigned items to students and staff in an efficient manner.
- Attends unit meetings, in-service training, workshops, etc. for the purpose of gathering information required to perform job functions.
- Cleans utensils, equipment, and storage, food preparation and serving areas for maintaining required sanitary conditions.
- Evaluates prepared food items for the purpose of verifying quantity, quality and specifications of orders to meet preparation requirements and/or complying with mandated health standards.
- Inspects food items and/or supplies for the purpose of verifying quantity, quality and specifications of orders and/or complying with mandated health standards.
- Inventories food, condiments and supplies (e.g. napkins, silverware, straws, plates, etc.) ensuring availability of items required for meeting projected menu requirements.
- Maintains equipment, storage, food preparation and serving areas in a sanitary condition to comply with current health standards.