Health Aide/STNA Substitute
Provides first aid to students and staff, assisting the nurse in the delivery of health services to the educational community. Maintains the health records of students. Promotes good communication with parents and staff regarding health issues by performing the following functions. Assist the nurse with health screenings.
Hours: As Needed
Days per Week: As Needed
Pay Rate $10 -$12
- Possesses appropriate State of Ohio certification/license (State Tested Nurses Assistant License preferred).
- Possesses Ohio Educational Aide certificate.
- Is self-directed and able to learn required skills for the position.
- Displays the ability to physically manage students with disabilities.
- Displays congenial disposition and strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Has one or more years of pediatric-related experience (preferred).
- Has experience with personal computers.
- Possesses a high school diploma or equivalent
- Holds a current CPR/AED certification.
- Completes documented evidence of a clear criminal record.
- Possesses a valid Ohio driver’s license.
Please contact Alecia Highsmith, Nursing Services, ESC of Medina County, 330-723-6393 x 104. Please email resume to Alecia Highsmith at firstname.lastname@example.org.