Special Education Paraprofessional - Intensive
Job | Posted 23 days ago
Salary: $13.75 - $16.16 per hour (based on verifiable similar experience) per the Negotiated Agreement
- Additional stipend awarded each semester (must work minimum of 70 days per semester)
- Full Time: 7 hours per day, 9 months
- Monday - Friday
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Willingness to assist student across school settings (lunch, recess, restroom).
- Willing to work with special needs students.
- Ability to monitor student behavior.
- Willing to monitor transportation needs.
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with students, parents, and staff
- Please refer to the attached job description
- One of the following State of Illinois Licenses registered in Will County: Paraprofessional (ELS(PARA)), Substitute (SUB), or Professional Educator License (PEL)
- College transcripts with 60+ credit hours or have passed the WorkKeys Assessment
15732 Howard St., Plainfield, IL 60544
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,341
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.71
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 246