Substitute School Nurse
Region One School District is accepting applications for substitute school nurses.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing nursing services to students in grades PK-8 and 9-12 students as well as the school community.
- State of CT Registered Nursing License
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Previous school nursing/substitute school nursing experience
- Ability to function autonomously within guidelines, strong assessment skills, good communication skills, and familiarity and comfort with computer programs
- A criminal background and Department of Children and Families (DCF) records checks
- Participation in Region One Health and Safety Training (late August, date/time TBD, compensation provided)
PreK-8 elementary school and/or 9-12 high school- flexibility is required
For more information, please contact Asst. Superintendent Jill Pace at (860) 824-0855 or via email at email@example.com.
It is the policy of the Region One School District that no person shall be excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or otherwise discriminated against under any program, including employment, because of race, color, religious creed, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, intellectual disability and past/present history of intellectual disorder, learning disability, and physical disability.