Substitute Night Custodian (2 positions)
$12.48 per hour
On call - as needed
This position does not come with district benefits
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in custodial or related field.
- Must possess a valid Arizona driver’s license.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally.
- Skills in methods, use of supplies and tools, and operation of equipment used in custodial work.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Ability to work cooperatively and courteously with staff, students, parents and community members.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal and State laws, district procedures and Board policies.
- Ability to handle confrontation and conflict without an emotional response.
- Skills in time management.
Maintains the school buildings in a neat and clean condition to provide a clean environment conducive to learning.
Flowing Wells Unified School District is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, TITLE IX, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, religion, or disability in its employment practices.