LINK PROGRAM SPECIALIST
Job | Posted 3 months ago
TITLE: LINK PROGRAM SPECIALIST
CONTRACT TERMS: 10 months
SALARY CLASSIFICATION: Support Staff Salary Schedule – Group C
- $ 12.59
To plan and execute necessary and appropriate educational and enrichment activities in the LINK program to provide a positive atmosphere and experiences for students. Supervises LINK Aides.
- Prepares instructional materials and physical environment;
- Plans and prepares for group and individual activities;
- Completes program paperwork as necessary;
- Assists with the supervision of LINK Aides;
- Supervises students during instructional and non-instructional activities;
- Provides individual and group instructional support to reinforce skills;
- Provides enrichment and remedial assistance as required;
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
Must meet one of the first two qualifications:
- High school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and six months of documented child care experience; OR
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the areas of early childhood, child development, or closely related field.
- Must communicate and work well with staff, students and parents.
- Ability to lift and carry a preschool aged child, if necessary, in case of illness, injury, fire drill, etc.
- Willingness perform as an integral member of a successful team;
- Dedication to providing the highest level of service;
- Adherence to district policies and procedures.
TIME MANAGEMENT: Must plan two to twelve weeks in advance;
STRESS MANAGEMENT: Minimal stress associated with the position;
PUBLIC CONTACT: Interacts with students, staff and parents;
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: Must use sound judgment in performing job and have the responsibility for some confidential information;
EVALUATION PROCEDURE: In accordance with provisions specified in Governing Board policy
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports to LINK Program Director and Asst Director
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: LINK Aides.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Apply online.
Sahuarita Unified School District
350 West Sahuarita Road Building 11, Sahuarita, AZ 85629
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $8,651
% ELL Students
State Average: 6%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 23.13
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 143