Job | Posted 3 months ago
Saxe Middle School
To provide general program support and monitor various school areas under the direct supervision of the school administration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor various school areas, such as parking/bus areas, playgrounds, cafeterias, and entrances.
- Assure that assigned areas are safe and secure.
- Report issues or problems to school administration.
- Perform any other such duties as requested by the school administration.
- Ability to effectively communicate with students and staff
- Ability to take direction from school administrators
- Ability to understand school policies and procedures and assure they are followed
- Ability to build rapport and trust with students
- Willingness to assist other employees as appropriate
The Supervisory Aide serves under the direction of the school administration.
To Apply: complete an application on the district website and upload a cover letter and resume.
New Canaan Public Schools
Saxe middle school 468 south avenue, new canaan, CT 06840
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $20,481
% ELL Students
State Average: 7%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.29
% IEP Students
State Average: 14%
State Average: 479