Child Care Assistant Manager - School Year 2020-2021
Job | Posted 18 days ago
Spring Branch Independent School District
Child Care Assistant Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services Minimum Standards Guidelines.
- Ability to use personal computer and software.
- Effective organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Teaching experience in Early Childhood.
Responsibilities: Program Support:
- Supervise the daily operation and activities of the childcare center.
- Be responsive to the needs of the children, students and staff.
- Provide leadership and consultation for staff and parents.
- Supervise, coach, evaluate and assign duties for childcare staff.
- Establish and maintain clear communication between building director and childcare manager.
- Maintain accurate required records regarding the business of the center, students and staff.
- Organize and maintain staffing schedules.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities: None. Equipment Used: Computer and various office equipment. Working Conditions: Mental Demands:
- Maintain emotional control under stress.
- Work with frequent interruptions.
- This position requires regular interacting with the public.
- Repetitive hand motions.
- Prolonged use of the computer.
- Frequent sitting, stooping, bending, pushing and pulling.
- Moving small boxes, equipment and other campus equipment.
The foregoing statements describe the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required. By applying for this position, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the job description listed above.
Spring Branch ISD
955 Campbell Road, Houston, TX 77024
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,068
% ELL Students
State Average: 17%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.26
% IEP Students
State Average: 9%
State Average: 558