Date: July 29, 2020
From: Office of the Superintendent
Position: Weekend Custodian-Pennsauken High School
- High School Graduate or GED
- Must have own transportation
- Must be able to pass the NJ Criminal History Review Unit Fingerprinting Requirement
- Must have knowledge of current standard housekeeping procedures and materials
- Must be physically able to fully perform all custodial and required maintenance duties on a regular basis, and to assist in school building snow and ice removal
- Must be able to read, write and verbalize work-related directions and instructions with sufficient skills to perform effectively
- Must possess and maintain a current New Jersey Black Seal Boiler Operators License
- Must be able to operate all housekeeping machines and equipment
- Must understand and be able to use basic hand and power tools
- New Jersey residency requirements for public employees in effect
- 12 month position
- Salary, terms and conditions of employment as per AFSCME contract
Applications are accepted on-line only. To apply, go to www.pennsauken.net and choose employment.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, references and applicable certifications.
Incomplete applications will be considered.
Deadline for Application: Until Filled