Technology Specialists - 6 Positions Available
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- At least 3 years network experience including but not limited to: imaging computers, user management, device lifecycle, Gsuite, Chromebook troubleshooting, Enterprise WiFi, Helpdesk;
- Must be very customer oriented and comfortable working with staff, students and parents;
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time;
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs;
- Must be a strong communicator;
- Must be a team player.
Applicants should have experience with the following technologies:
- Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10, Windows Server, Hyper V)
- Mac OS
- Enterprise WiFi
- Power School, Destiny, SQL, JAMF, Video and audio editing, Tricaster, Barracuda, Carbon Black, Security, VPN
Starting salary dependent on skill set, level of experience and educational level. Full benefits package.
Posted for the 2020-2021 school year in accordance with the provisions of the Master Agreement between the Torrington Board of Education and Local 1579. The Torrington Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, national/ethnic origin, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability in its programs, activities, and employment practices, as set forth in compliance with the Office of Civil Rights, Title VI, Title IX, and Section 504. Any person having inquiries concerning Torrington Public Schools' compliance with Section 504, Title VI or Title IX should contact Kimberly A. Schulte, Director of Human Resources, at Torrington Public Schools, 355 Migeon Avenue, Torrington Connecticut or 860 489-2327, ext. 1636.