Health Associate, Long Term Substitute
The School Health Associate will assist the professional staff in the total implementation of the Health Services program. This is a long term substitute, full-time position working at Pine Bend Elementary during the 2020-2021 school year.
- Graduate of accredited RN or LPN school. Current RN or LPN license in the State of Minnesota.
- An interest in working with children/adolescents.
- Ability and willingness to learn screening procedures; vision, hearing, pediculosis, height and weight, and scoliosis.
- Organizational skills.
- Respect for confidentiality of information.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to react quickly and decisively in a crisis.
- Ability to function with a minimum of supervision.
- Computer skills.
- The School Health Associate will maintain current CPR certificates.