Childcare Program Coordinator (Before and After School Program) - Cornerstone Elementary School
Job | Posted 3 months ago
VACANCY NOTICE: CHILDCARE PROGRAM COORDINATOR - Before & After School Program - United Way
LOCATION: Cornerstone Elementary School
POSTING DATE: July 26, 2020
APPLICATION DEADLINE: When Filled
SCHEDULE: Up to Ten (10) Hours Per Week
RATE: $20.00 Per Hour
EFFECTIVE: 2020-2021 School Year
DUTIES: The program coordinator is responsible for the overall program design, implementation and evaluation of the before and after school program.
- Reports directly to the Building Principal and Director of Elementary Education.
- Meets regularly with the Building Principal regarding programming and budgeting.
- Responsible for accurate billing and payment records for participants.
- Coordinates special events, community partnerships, and parent participation.
- Prepares requisitions based on program needs and submits them to the building Principal.
- Responsible for the training of all Before & After School staff, as applicable.
- Collects data showing attendance & progress of students over time.
- Maintains program records.
- Prepares monthly staffing schedule and coordinates substitutes.
- Makes all transportation arrangements for program field trips.
- Develops a yearly program schedule including intervention, parent events and and enrichment activities.
- Assists in yearly grant fund application process.
- Facilitates communication with teaching staff to identify student support.
- Manages the enrollment process.
- Ensures compliance with school-age childcare rules as applicable.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two thousand hours of documented related experience, or ninety quarter or 60 semester hours of successfully completed coursework at an accredited college or university.
- Ability to accurately follow directions; ability to work with students, school staff and community; ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere; proficient in Excel; willingness to implement specific discipline/behavioral management plans; ability to maintain accurate records; understanding of confidentiality of information about students and all school matters; willingness to work cooperatively with others; ability to create and implement student activities.
- Candidates (unless current employees) must pass a criminal background investigation prior to employment.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Internal Candidates: Submit APPLITRACK application by the posting deadline
- External Candidates: A submitted APPLITRACK application and a current resume must be received online by the posting deadline. Paper documents will not be accepted.
- Substitutes and General’s Club Only Employees: Apply as an external candidate
Applitrack Link: http://www.applitrack.com/wooster/onlineapp
or visit www.woostercityschools.org and click on Employment to navigate to all current postings
Wooster City Schools
144 N. Market Street, Wooster, OH 44691
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,686
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 16.87
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 294