Sanitizing Technician: Temporary Employment
BOUND BROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT
SECTION: Business/Plant Operations
TITLE: Sanitizing Technician: Temporary Employment
QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Minimum experience as determined by the board
2. Knowledge of cleaning methods and procedures;
proper handling of hazardous materials
3. Ability to read, write and communicate effectively
4. Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
REPORTS TO: Head Custodian/Principal
JOB GOAL: To provide a safe, clean and comfortable school environment.
Utilizes appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
Disinfects classrooms, offices, libraries, gyms, and faculty rooms daily, which includes but is not limited to:
Door handles and light switches
Locker handles and locks
All drinking fountains
Cafeteria dining areas
Restroom areas, including toilets, sinks, mirrors, privacy dividers
3. Cleans all equipment after use.
4. Obeys all fire/safety and environmental laws and regulations relating to the Bound Brook School District.
5. Complies with all laws and procedures for the storage and disposal of recyclables, trash, waste, and debris.
6. Performs related duties as assigned.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Temporary position. Filled based on needs. Rate of Pay: $12.00/hr.