REPORTS TO: Director of Maintenance, Director of Facilities
SUPERVISES & EVALUATES: None
WORK CALENDAR: 260 Days
STANDARD HOURS: Full-Time, 40 Hours/Week
FLSA STATUS: Hourly, Non-Exempt
COMPENSATION: Based on the Classified Pay Model
PERF: CPCSC is a Non-PERF District
- Repairs or assists with the repair of plumbing, electrical, structural, mechanical, and all building systems and components as assigned and directed
- Erects scaffolding, forms concrete, prepares equipment, and performs other duties needed for the appropriate repair of items
- Accounts for and cares for all district owned equipment used in the maintenance of the various buildings
- Clean up after repair of equipment
- Keeps school owned tools and equipment clean and in safe operating condition and makes recommendations for service and preventive maintenance of trucks
- Troubleshoots the more complex chiller or control problems, determines parts needed and work procedures
- Analyzes building heating and cooling system, and recommends modifications to achieve better operation or energy efficiency
- Researches new equipment or procedures for possible adoption and use. Performs preventive maintenance and general maintenance as required
- Performs such other tasks and assumes such other responsibilities as may be assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Prior experience preferred
- Maintenance certifications preferred but not required
AAP/ EEO/ DIVERSITY STATEMENT
Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation believes in equal employment opportunity for all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The policy extends to recruiting and hiring, working conditions, training programs, promotions, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
As an equal opportunity employer, CPCSC actively supports and seeks to implement all federal and state legislation and rules pertaining to the employment process. CPCSC expects and requires its employees to comply with this policy in every respect.
People with disabilities, people of color, indigenous people, Hispanic/Latinx, and LBGTQ, regardless of age are encouraged to apply. We are committed to developing a diverse and talented team. If you are excited about this role, but are you unsure whether you meet 100% of the requirements, we encourage you to inquire and/or apply online.